How to Choose a Fish Oil and Omega Supplement with Judah Veitel on Your Natural Dog Podcast
Most pet parents know that fish oil and omega supplements are important, but with so many options to choose from, it can be challenging to find the right one. In this episode, Judah Veitel breaks down everything you need to know when choosing a fish oil for yourself or for your pet. He also explains the difference between Omega-3s and Omega-6s and shares why they play a vital role in pet and human health.
- How do you find a fish oil that won’t go rancid? (2:42)
- When choosing a fish oil, form matters (6:45)
- What are the different types of Omega-6s, and which ones do our pets need?(11:15)
- Why are Omega-3s important? (17:10)
- What are some signs that a person or pet isn’t getting enough Omega-3s? (21:48)
- How do you find a good Omega-3? (24:36)
- Which fish are best to feed your pets? (26:45)
- How to connect with Judah (29:30)
- When do dogs develop allergies, and how can we deal with them naturally? (30:21)
- Have a question for Angela? Call (252) 377-4555 to submit it
- Enter the code RADIO at CBDdoghealth.com for 15% off your first order
- Judah’s YouTube channel
- Sign up for a full holistic consultation with Angela Ardolino and our Veterinary Advisors
- Follow Angela on Facebook and Instagram
About Angela Ardolino
Angela Ardolino is a holistic pet expert who has been caring for animals for over 20 years. She operates a rescue farm, Fire Flake Farm, in Florida. In addition, she owns Beautify the Beast, a natural pet salon and shop. Moreover, Angela got her certificate in Medical Cannabis Biology and Therapeutic use from the University of Vermont School of Medicine. Next, she founded CBD Dog Health to provide high quality, all-natural medical cannabis products designed specifically for pets.
Accordingly, she uses Full Spectrum Hemp Extract on all her pets at her rescue farm every day since 2016. Angela has five dogs. Odie a 12-year-old mini-schnauzer, Nina an 8-year-old Doberman. Jolene a 7-year-old mutt, Maza a 7-year-old mutt, and Rhemi an 8-year-old poodle. In addition, she has 4-10 more any time she is fostering or boarding. She is a member of the Society of Cannabis Clinicians and the Veterinary Cannabis Association. In fact, Angela has educated hundreds of medical doctors and veterinarians on the therapeutic uses of medical cannabis on animals.
About Judah Veitel
Judah is a nutritionist, budding herbalist, and lifelong student of the human being from both a material and spiritual scientific lens. For the past 30 years he has been immersed in the study of the interconnectedness of human physiology with the Self and its environment. Judah has been the program director for both Functional and Naturopathic Medicine Clinics, the Director of Education and a Clinical Consultant for various nutritional supplement companies. He has lectured throughout the US and Canada, created educational programs and protocols for medical professionals and nutraceutical companies, and has been a guide for people navigating complex health conditions. Currently, Judah works with Nordic Naturals helping healthcare practitioners provide their patients with high quality fish oils and foundational nutrients.