Human Animal Bond, Tesla Theory and Animal Mirroring with Dr. Susan Wagner on Your Natural Dog Podcast
Dr. Susan Wagner was well on her way to becoming a neurologist when she found out she had fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. This led her to discover energy work and integrative medicine, which she now incorporates into her neurology work. In this episode, Dr. Wagner shares her perspective on the state of integrative medicine today. She also explains how our energy affects our pets and offers advice to help you create a safe space for your animals to thrive.
- How did you get interested in integrative medicine? (0:54)
- It’s taken a while for people to accept the benefits of integrative medicine, but things are shifting (8:41)
- Full spectrum hemp extract is legal, but many are still hesitant because of challenges with the FDA (11:07)
- Examples of how energy work and CBD have benefited animals (18:54)
- How do I help a new rescue get along with my other dogs? (32:16)
- Tesla’s theory of Magnetic Resonance (37:02)
- How to learn more from Dr. Wagner (44:40)
- Have a question for Angela? Call (252) 377-4555 to submit it
- Enter the code RADIO at CBDdoghealth.com for 15% off your first order of CBD for pets
- Lisa Spector’s Zen Pet Music
- “Through a Dog’s Ear”
- Follow Angela on Facebook and Instagram
About Angela Ardolino
Angela Ardolino is a holistic pet expert who has been caring for animals for over 20 years. She operates a rescue farm, Fire Flake Farm, in Florida. In addition, she owns Beautify the Beast, a natural pet salon and shop. Moreover, Angela got her certificate in Medical Cannabis Biology and Therapeutic use from the University of Vermont School of Medicine. Next, she founded CBD Dog Health to provide high quality, all-natural medical cannabis products designed specifically for pets.
Accordingly, she uses Full Spectrum Hemp Extract on all her pets at her rescue farm every day since 2016. Angela has five dogs. Odie a 12-year-old mini-schnauzer, Nina an 8-year-old Doberman. Jolene a 7-year-old mutt, Maza a 7-year-old mutt, and Rhemi an 8-year-old poodle. In addition, she has 4-10 more any time she is fostering or boarding. She is a member of the Society of Cannabis Clinicians and the Veterinary Cannabis Association. In fact, Angela has educated hundreds of medical doctors and veterinarians on the therapeutic uses of medical cannabis on animals.
About Dr. Susan Wagner
Dr. Susan Wagner is a veterinary neurologist whose pioneering work acknowledges the spiritual interaction between people and animals. In addition, Dr. Wagner is an active public speaker in the areas of phytocannabinoids, energy healing, sound therapy, and spirituality. Moreover, she is a Healing Touch for Animals® practitioner, and founder of Equine Assisted Awareness, an energy based equine therapy for humans. Additionally, Dr. Wagner is also co-author of Through A Dog’s Ear: Using Sound to Improve the Health and Behavior of Your Canine Companion, and is adjunct faculty at The Ohio State University. In addition to being published in scientific, local, and national magazines, Dr. Wagner has been interviewed on CBS Early Morning and The Today Show on NBC.