Mushrooms for Respiratory Conditions with Krysta Fox on Your Natural Dog Podcast
Whether you’re a pet parent of a flat-faced brachycephalic pup, or your dog suffers from another respiratory condition, their struggle to breathe can be distressing for everyone. Luckily we’re seeing first hand how natural adaptogens and medicinal mushrooms can support respiratory health, and help your dog breathe easier. In this episode of Your Natural Dog, we’re joined by Krysta Fox, Integrative Veterinary Technician, owner of Pug and Hound Pet Apothecary, and pup parent of a brachycephalic dog, Bruce Wayne the Pug. Krysta joins us to discuss respiratory conditions in dogs, and the benefits of medicinal mushrooms to support breathing, respiratory health and cardiovascular health.
- Krysta’s Inspiration – Bruce Wayne the Pug
- Diagnosing Respiratory Conditions
- Mushrooms for Respiratory Conditions
- Benefits of Mushrooms and Adaptogens
- Mushroom Extracts, Powders and Tinctures
- Brachycephalic Dogs
- Risks of Conventional Pharmaceuticals
- MycoDog Breathe Tincture for Respiratory Health
- Benefits of Whole Plant & Mushroom Medicine
- Natural Medicine vs Synthesized
- Pug & Hound Pet Apothecary
- Follow Pug & Hound on Instagram and Facebook
- Mushrooms for Brachycephalic Dogs
- Breathe by MycoDog for Respiratory & Cardiovascular Health
- Protecting your Dog from Canine Respiratory Illness
- Dog Respiratory Duo
- More articles by Krysta Fox on CBD Dog Health
- Have a question about your pet that you want answered on the podcast? Email us at Carter@yournaturaldog.com
- CBD Dog Health
Note: Like all discount codes, they don’t last furever!
About Angela Ardolino
Angela Ardolino is a holistic pet expert and educator who has been caring for animals for over 20 years. Angela owns and operates Fire Flake Farm, a rescue animal sanctuary farm, and two locations of her natural pet salon and shop Beautify the Beast. She’s also the founder and formulator of CBD Dog Health, which offers high quality, all-natural cannabis health and wellness products for pets; and MycoDog, which creates and produces high-quality medicinal mushroom and adaptogen tinctures specifically for pets.
Accordingly, she has used CBD Dog Health’s Full Spectrum Hemp Extract for Pets, and now MycoDog mushroom extracts, on all her pets at her rescue farm every day since 2016. Angela has Odie, a 16-year-old mini-schnauzer, as well as Jolene, Maza, and Rhemi. In addition, she has 4-10 more any time she is fostering or boarding. She is a member of the Society of Cannabis Clinicians and the Veterinary Cannabis Association. In fact, Angela has educated hundreds of medical doctors and veterinarians on the therapeutic uses of medical cannabis on animals.
About Krysta Fox
Krysta Fox is an experienced integrative Veterinary Technician. Her career is inspired by her own beloved pug, Bruce Wayne, and his many medical issues. With her years of experience working in traditional, holistic, and integrative practices, working alongside some of the most gifted practitioners in the industry, her varied experiences have played a key part in expanding her knowledge of veterinary medicine.
She has also previously taken on several roles within the industry, including the formulation, manufacture, and sales of raw pet food as well as consulting on animal health and nutrition. With her combined veterinary and pet industry knowledge, she can effectively help almost anyone she comes across in some way regarding their pets’ health. When she’s not working to help educate pet parents, she enjoys horseback riding and spending time with her husband, family, and friends.