Natural Dog Grooming Products with 4-Legger on Your Natural Dog Podcast
We all want to safeguard our dog’s well-being and keep their skin healthy and nourished, with products free from harmful irritants. Discover the importance of choosing natural dog grooming products that prioritize your dog’s well-being, ensuring their skin remains healthy, nourished, and free from harmful irritants. In this episode of Your Natural Dog with Angela Ardolino, we’re joined by Melissa Boland and Angela Copple, co-owners of 4-Legger, a mission-based business created to develop USDA Certified organic dog shampoo and grooming products for pets. They join Angela to discuss the importance of all natural grooming products for pets, and the harsh chemicals present in so many conventional dog shampoos and grooming products, and the skin issues that these can cause in dogs. Get ready to discover the importance of choosing safe and natural alternatives for your furry friends’ grooming needs.
- Harmful chemicals in dog shampoos & dog grooming products
- Your dog’s skin microbiome
- Skin health is just as important as gut health
- Health issues often show in the skin first
- Worst ingredients in dog shampoos and dog grooming products
- Certified organic natural dog grooming products
- Pet Shampoo Ingredient Database
- Misleading marketing in pet grooming products
- Canine cancer from environmental toxins
- Henry Clay – the inspiration behind 4-Legger
- 4-Legger – Natural Dog Grooming Products
- Follow 4-Legger on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Research ingredients at PetShampooIngredientDatabase.com
- Check for harmful chemicals in your household products at EWG.org
- Have a question about your pet that you want answered on the podcast? Email us at Carter@yournaturaldog.com
- CBD Dog Health
Note: Like all discount codes, they don’t last furever!
About Angela Ardolino
Angela Ardolino is a holistic pet expert and educator who has been caring for animals for over 20 years. Angela owns and operates Fire Flake Farm, a rescue animal sanctuary farm, and two locations of her natural pet salon and shop Beautify the Beast. She’s also the founder and formulator of CBD Dog Health, which offers high quality, all-natural cannabis health and wellness products for pets; and MycoDog, which creates and produces high-quality medicinal mushroom and adaptogen tinctures specifically for pets.
Accordingly, she has used CBD Dog Health’s CBD for Dogs, and now MycoDog mushroom extracts, on all her pets at her rescue farm every day since 2016. Angela has Odie, a 16-year-old mini-schnauzer, as well as Jolene, Maza, and Rhemi. In addition, she has 4-10 more any time she is fostering or boarding. She is a member of the Society of Cannabis Clinicians and the Veterinary Cannabis Association. In fact, Angela has educated hundreds of medical doctors and veterinarians on the therapeutic uses of medical cannabis on animals.
About Melissa Boland
Melissa Boland is the founder and co-owner of 4-Legger – a mission based business created to develop USDA Certified Organic dog shampoo and natural dog grooming products for pet parents who are striving to give their dogs the best life possible. Having lost a beloved poodle to cancer caused by exposure to environmental toxins, Melissa places a high value on the importance of honesty and transparency in the pet industry. She has created 4-Legger to be the go-to source for pet parents wishing to purchase safe and healthy grooming products which are free of any artificial or synthetic additives, are planet-friendly and are made using sustainably sourced, natural ingredients.
Melissa looks forward to helping every pet parent learn about safer ways and healthier products to help ensure their dog lives a long and healthy life. Ingredients DO matter!