Save All the Damn Dogs with Rachel Fusaro on Your Natural Dog Podcast
Rachel Fusaro is a pet influencer, nutritionist and creator working to #SaveAlltheDamnDogs. She also works with The Bones & Co., a startup creating ketogenic, raw pet food. In this episode, Rachel explains why dog nutrition is so important, and she shares some benefits of a ketogenic diet. She also offers advice to pet owners looking for help choosing the right raw food brand.
- Rachel started sharing stories of dogs who were up for adoption to help them find the right families (1:05)
- The most popular question is about what to feed dogs (6:16)
- Dog nutrition is especially important in the puppy stage (8:48)
- Stay away from HPP processed raw food (14:45)
- Dogs can benefit from a ketogenic diet (20:15)
- How do I evaluate which food is right for my puppy? (31:38)
- Have a question for Angela? Call (252) 377-4555 to submit it
- Enter the code RADIO at CBDdoghealth.com for 15% off your first order of Full Spectrum CBD for pets
- Follow Rachel on her mission to save all the damn dogs, on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and YouTube
- Shop The Bones & Co
- Sign up for a full holistic consultation with Angela Ardolino and our Veterinary Advisors
- Follow Angela on Facebook and Instagram
About Angela Ardolino
Angela Ardolino is a holistic pet expert who has been caring for animals for over 20 years. She operates a rescue farm, Fire Flake Farm, in Florida. In addition, she owns Beautify the Beast, a natural pet salon and shop. Moreover, Angela got her certificate in Medical Cannabis Biology and Therapeutic use from the University of Vermont School of Medicine. Next, she founded CBD Dog Health to provide high quality, all-natural medical cannabis products designed specifically for pets.
Accordingly, she uses Full Spectrum Hemp Extract on all her pets at her rescue farm every day since 2016. Angela has five dogs. Odie a 12-year-old mini-schnauzer, Nina an 8-year-old Doberman. Jolene a 7-year-old mutt, Maza a 7-year-old mutt, and Rhemi an 8-year-old poodle. In addition, she has 4-10 more any time she is fostering or boarding. She is a member of the Society of Cannabis Clinicians and the Veterinary Cannabis Association. In fact, Angela has educated hundreds of medical doctors and veterinarians on the therapeutic uses of medical cannabis on animals.
Rachel Fusaro wants to save all the damn dogs! Rachel has spent her life dedicated to the wellbeing and welfare of pets, from fostering kittens as a child to leading the education, sales and marketing charge at bones & co! Rachel’s passion around dietetics, especially the practical application and scientific understanding of nutrition, inspired the pursuit of earning her Bachelors in Nutrition Science. Today, she spends her time helping pet parents to have happier, heather pets.